- This site features all Patton Electronics CopperLink models
- CopperLink is a trade-name of Patton Electronics
- The CopperLink line includes Ethernet Extenders, T1 Extenders, and other network extending devices.
- We have sold these products for over 20 years and thus are well equipped to help you find the best solution for your requirement.
- We are the leading experts on Patton Electronics CopperLink products.
- The column on the right makes every CopperLink model ever made, easy to find.
- Older models have are numeric only part numbers.
- Newer part number use a “CL” prefix.
- Use the search box to find the part number you are looking for.
Take your network connections faster and farther over existing voice-grade wire with Patton CopperLink™ Ethernet Extenders! Which come in standard and ruggedized form factors.
We stock nearly all of CopperLink models — and we still have stock of some discontinued products. We are the discount leaders for Patton Electronics products.
- For specifications and technical details, search our main site, DCE Express.
- For pricing or availability information, please contact us directly.
- Patton Electronics network extension products are American made